Tuesday, June 21, 2011

lobster-fest.

Alcohol is clearly the best solution out there.

And I also stuck to my guns and didn't blog all sorts of hung-over.  So what if my hang-over lasted a couple of days and I posted nothing.

Lobster-fest: backyard all you can eat lobster boiling extravaganza with lots of booze, volleyball, people, and beirut.  And exactly what I needed to kick my funk in the face.

I wore my hot pink sayiwon't tee which encouraged lots of shouting in my tipsy stupor and pair of cut offs, which were suprisingly short. 

I drank my face off and played lots of volleyball (my body is still crying in pain, especially my legs which caused me to fall and slide and bump into others).  And then I ate steak, wrapped in bacon.  I don't even like steak.

After approximately 8 hours of shouting, laughing, volleyball, and drinking....me and a few others headed to the bar.  This was after some random dude asked me to marry him, possibly I said yes?  Well, he went to the bar too.

At the bar there was some dancing and a lot of people all in my personal space.  I had to break free, so I kept running to the outside deck to shout about men being hyenas or something equally as illuminating.

Thankfully as I was leaving the bar and several people were shouting "I say you won't run up that hill totally nude" (which when someone suggests you won't, especially when you are wearing a tee-shirt saying I will you have to carefully consider these suggestions) a friend rolled up in her car and told me to jump in the passenger seat.  Best decision I made all night.  No nudity, thank you very much. 

Well....minus popping a squat in the bar parking lot.  That was embarassing as a car pulled up and their high beams caught me full on.

Anyways.... 
 
So as I finally recovered from an epic, booze-filled 12 hours, I made plans to head to the bar tonight.  My brother's girlfriend is turning 21. 

Damn it, bring on the alcohol.