Friday, September 30, 2011

friday favorites.

This week was relatively quiet, which honestly was kind of needed.

I'm seriously considering a no-alcohol weekend, which likely will not be successful.  But I'm considering it, which is really what counts.  I figure it's needed because next weekend, well next weekend is none other than PBR WEEKEND.

Only one of my top 5 favorites weekends EVER. 

In celebration of it, I will do a couple blog posts next week re-capping past PBR endeavours.

But for now, I'll focus on the now, aka Friday.

First up, a couple pictures from National Geographic Photo of the Day.  The first one is of Nove Mlyny, Czech Republic.  It was taken by Petr Cunderlik and it is just beautiful.

This one is of a wild horse in Mongolia taken by Chris Neale.  Love horses and love this shot.

I love learning about different places to travel to, obsessed might be a more appropriate word.  My must travel to list increases by the day.  I found this article on the 10 Best Places You've Never Heard Of, and it increased the length of my must travel to list AGAIN.

Stumbled onto this link of Pencil vs. Camera Photos, and I LOVE it.  Ben Heine, such a fucking cool idea!

Seriously, how did I not know about Plaidurday before this week?

Fall is my very favorite time of year.  It's just so gosh darn purdy.  Seven Sensational Scenic Drives for Autumn, yes please!

And to continue with the Fall idea - here is a picture from bing.  It's a picture taken from Bradley, Maine.

Enjoy your weekend readers, and prepare yourselves for a plethora of PBR posts next week.  It's on.