Friday, September 16, 2011

friday favorites.

Right down to it.

This slideshow on photos that show day & night in a single shot, is super cool.  Check it out.

Looks from People that I'm totally diggin' on this week.  Kiera Knightley, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and Kate Moss....all looking amazeballs.


It's no secret I love animals, and I'm pretty sure I want to do all of these ten amazing animal adventures.

Elephants, yay!

Sooo, got a new cd: Mat Kearney, Young Love and I am beyond obsessed.  It might remain in residence in my car for quite a lengthy period of time.  Definitely give him a listen.

LOVE THIS.
Annd a National Geographic Photo of the Day.  This one is of Alpine Clibers in Midi-Plan Traverse, France taken by Tommy Harris.  I want to go and do exactly this....with my dog, obvs.

Found so many addicting blogs this week too....pretty sure I'm becoming a blog following addict.  I spend such a chunk of time in the morning catching up on posts, and I must say I LOVE it.

Anyways, I intend to have some drankss and live out loud this weekend.

I hope you enjoy yours, for reals.