Friday, July 1, 2011

friday favorites.

I am horrendously ADHD today.  Like can't sit in my seat for longer than 2 seconds without shaking so I go interupt my co-worker who has threatened to wring my neck approximately 20 times so I then go do little jigs up and down the hallway, ADHD.

So this post might not be all that it could be.  But I'll give it my best shot.

First: Rosie Huntington Whiteley.  Not only is she dating Jason Statham, who is a pretty bad-ass good looker but she is stunningly gorgeous.  I get she's a Vickie's Shhh model, but pulling off some red carpet looks for movie premieres is kind of a different story.  Here are two of my favorite looks from her recently.

Tee-shirt alert!  I love a good unique tee-shirt that I can rock for a variety of occasions.  RAYGUN just became a new web store frequent for me.

I'm a terrible driver, really because of my ADHD and history of being late (ALL OF THE TIME).  But I'm pretty enthusiastic about a road trip in my future.  I think some (or all) of these scenic roads might need to be added.

I love eye make-up.  Particularly black eye liner and a good mascara.  I do wish I had more reasons to rock eye make-up that is totally out of the box though.  I found this blog with all of these magnificently, creative eye make-up examples.  This one, inspired by the movie Up really caught my eye, literally.  I think I'm gonna need to hit up an art class to glam my eyes out successfully.

 Dear photograph, I want to play.  New agenda item: must find old photos and return to the scene!  Seriously, how cool?!

Finally, my latest blog find, You're Kick Ass Life,  could the name be any better?  Then you get the tag line because life's too short for it to not kick ass.  Andrea Owen, you just hooked me.  After, a bit of exploration I came across this post on doing epic shit.  I am now OBSESSED with this post (can you tell I like things that make me feel like I can totally whoop ass day in and day out?).  Anyways, one of my favorites bits of it:  

Life is for living. Scratch that. Life is for grabbling by the testicles, and through gritted teeth saying, “This life is mine. I will live it with all I’ve got. I won’t take crap from anyone, won’t play small, or safe. I will admit that I’m a badass. I can break through after a break down. I can get up after I fall down on my face.”

I am a bad ass and I want to start doing some epic shit.

Enjoy the 4th and get out there for some fireworks!