Friday, July 8, 2011

friday favorites.

So I apologize for the complete lack of posts this week.  I ultimately decided if I wasn't going to write my MOH toast, then I wasn't allowed to blog.

I haven't written the toast.  Yet here I am blogging about my favorite finds this week.

It's going to have to be short so I don't have an epic guilt trip considering her wedding is a week away.

Peacock feathers rock and I need this hair excitement, asap:


Realistically, I have zero desire to actually ever own a home.  I want to live the gypsy life and have the freedom to make a move whereever, whenever.  But if I was to ever decide to settle in one place and want to have a home base, I would absolutely live in a pocket-sized home.  Me and my dog, we don't need a lot of space, especially if we have the outdoors.  And I just love the idea of having something small, easy to clean & decorate, and to have a minimal carbon footprint.

Music find!  Love when I strike it up with some superb new artist.  Check out Gardens & Villa
.  Really cool, really digging it.  The first song I heard from them was Orange Blossom but then after streaming their disc at work, I fell in love with this song Black Hills.  Give 'em a listen.

Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen.  Enough said.  LOVE THEM.


Emma Watson, again for a major fashion win!  Loving that Oscar De La Renta dress.

Finally, a National Geographic Photo of the Day homerun.  The photo was taken by Mrs. Wai Chun Turnbull while at Nakuru National Park in Kenya.  I want to go there, immediately.

On a completely separate note, the fox needed to be euthanized.  It had two really bad breaks in it's hind leg and all the other wounds were severely infected.  The doctor said it had gotten into a fight with something, and it wasn't hit by a car.  I was seriously disappointed, I was hoping for a huge rehabilitation success.