Wednesday, January 25, 2012

questions.

Sometimes I feel kinda like Julia Roberts in Runaway Bride (minus the whole getting married bit), but the whole not knowing what it is you truly want. 

I mean, really she didn't even know what kind of eggs were her favorite - truth: I'm mostly in the same boat.

I more or less know my favorite foods (pepperoni pizza xtra pepperoni, cheeseburgers, my Mom's meatloaf, her homemade macaroni & cheese, Thanksgiving feast your face menu, mostly anything chocolate (york peppermint patties are the best though!), and well actually there is quite a bit more)....I guess scratch the more or less know my favorite foods.

Anyways, I'm kinda feeling like I'm in a pretty big rut and I'm actually having quite a bit of issues with anxiety lately.

Then I found this blog post (which seriously check out their whole blog, really awesome stuff - expect some in future friday favorites, that's for sure): 95 Questions to Help You Find Meaning and Happiness.

Sign me up, immediately.

So I dove right in obviously.

Then I began to get frustrated, ohhh I don't know, by the time I reached question #5.

I literally can't answer these questions.

Nothing....well ok, maybe like a few questions all which have answers pertaining to my dogster.

Dogster = big love & happiness.

But any direct question requiring complete honesty with/on myself and I've got nothing?

Am I that much of a shell?  Or am I that much of a mostly happy living with my head in the clouds type of mess?

WTF.