Friday, January 13, 2012

friday favorites.

I apologize for the semi hiatus from writing, but realistically nothing supremely exciting has been happening (minus the fact that my dogster came to work with me!) and I also have a new boss that actually pays attention to what I do during the work day leaving me with little time to blog.

But here I am hop, skipping, possibly jumping (although I attempted a flying leap jump over a semi frozen river this morning and obvs didn't make it and landed in the river, and really I'm pretty sure an Olympic long jumper wouldn't have cleared the distance, but then hind sight is everything - so let's just cross of jumping) into my favorite finds.

I'm gonna start with some National Geographic Photo of the Day stunners.

First here is a photo taken in Bandarban, Bandladesh by M Yousuf Tushar.  Perhaps me and the dogster could relocate to that house there in the middle, hm?

This submerged plane in the Bahamas by Bjorn Moerman is a siiiick photo.

Actually scratch relocation to Bangladesh - check out this picture of the Church of Rodel in the Outer Hebrides by Jim Richardson.  Scotland here we effing come (side note: as soon as this post is complete I am literally going to google relocation to Scotland, serious).

Stumbled upon this site of 20 Hysterical Roommate Notes, I actually laughed a bit out loud.

Did I just waste multiple hours browsing through outfit options after finding tobi?  After finding this amaze-balls times about a billion Party Rock Aztec Leggings, I nearly wept in glee.

Not that I think anyone would permit my use of power tools, a build-a-home (aka assembly required) - from a kit, sounds so effing awesome.  From those listed, I would totally pick the K1 by KitHAUS....legit.

The World's Friendliest Countries for relocation, count this girl and her dogster in!  But what would be epically, epic is an article on the Friendliest Countries for relocation with a dog.  Serious, right?

And finally a quote from Madeleine L'Engle (growing up was literally obsessed with her book A Ring of Endless Light and might have read it 957 times):

We try to be too reasonable about what we believe.  What I believe is not reasonable at all.  In fact, it's hilariously impossible.  Possible things aren't worth much.  These crazy impossible things keep us going.

Stop being reasonable and be the impossible.

Enjoy your weekend!