Friday, August 19, 2011

friday favorites.

Team struggles all over again. 

Limerence damn you.

Must practice ambivalence.

Thankfully internet browsing and stumbling on some amazing finds still puts a smile on my face.

I love elephants.  I love that this elephant orphanage is doing the work that it's doing and is so successful.  Quite honestly, I would love to pick up, move there with my dog, and be a part of something that amazing.  This photo, taken from National Geographic Photo of the day, moves me.  Like I said, I LOVE elephants. 

Another National Geographic photo of the day, this time of the morning fog in the Adirondacks.  WANT TO GO THERE.

Donuts.  Yum and fucking YUM.  The best donuts in America, don't mind if I do.

It's no secret I dig the stars.  So, the top places to sleep under the stars is like an article written as a gift.  I want to sleep at them all!

Portraits created without a paintbrush.  Super cool, the artist kisses the canvas with lipstick on to create these.  She also had some using thumbprints.  Check out the link.

Road trip to NY while he's filming a movie....any takers?

While team struggles isn't an unusual status for me as of the last few years, I've really kind of had it with it.  I need to do a major over-haul of me.  Simply: