Friday, December 16, 2011

friday favorites.

Heyyyo.

I've got a busy busy busy weekend ahead - not what I really dig, but I'll make do. 

Let's just hope everything goes according to plan, including my cookie making attempt on Saturday.

Anyways, I'm going to go right skip ahead into the favorites.

LOOOOVE this idea.  Global Giving - give a giftcard with a designated amount and the recipient gets to pick the charity of their choice....talk about the gift that keeps giving!

I have a seriously low attention span - so having a site devoted to providing 10-12 short articles or links a day, is seriously awesome in my book.  Brilliant, 22 Words, brilliant.  It totally allows me to keep up with what's going on the web.

Best quote I have stumbled upon today: nothing is more badass than being yourself.  Truth.

My travel list is seriously like never ending, 12 Most Beautiful Lakes in the World - ummm, duh, count me in.

Honestly, how freaking true is this?

via hellogiggles.

Sorry not much on here today - but alas, I will leave you with this little gem from Marilyn Monroe.

Stay crazy creepsters, I'm obvs gonna.

Enjoy your weekend.