Friday, December 9, 2011

friday favorites.

ohhh heyyo.

It's Friday, phew.

I'm wicked excited because I'm off to a big city this evening with some fellow small towners to visit the very first friend I ever had.

Legit, like we had our picture taken in preschool so that I could take it home with me and I would know I had a friend there and not cry obnoxiously EVERY DAY.

I still cried.

Anyways, we kinda got separated in high school - and didn't stay in touch in college - but we recently got reconnected, so I'm excited to go visit her and party like a rock - or something.

Onwards to the favorites.

I've posted about living in smaller spaces before.  I'm a huge supporter of it.  I don't need a lot of room for me and my dogster and besides, less space means you live pretty minimally, you keep the clutter non-existant, and cleaning takes up so much less of your time.  So check out these options of the small home variety.  I especially love the Z-Glass house.

A photo gallery of Ryan Gosling, did I just pee my pants?  Yep, a little bit.

And a big shoutout thank you to People for wasting lots of my minutes perusing all the Best of 2011 various photo galleries.

Two photos from Bing.

The first is early morning light over Emerald Bay, Lake Tahoe, in California.  Love sunrise, and this one is pretty damn gorgeous.

This second picture is just really, really interesting.  It's the Plain of Jars, Phonsavan region, in Laos.

I mentioned my sweet ass shades in another post.  But perhaps you'd like a shirt, a trucker hat, even a beirut table?!  I give you the sorry for partying online store.  I need some more of these goods, immediately.

Historical (among other things) properties being utilized as completely awesome hotels - talk about GO GREEN in an amaze-balls way!  New travel idea?  I think yes.

And why didn't I think about wearing something so simple, yet fucking awesome, before seeing Mary Kate Olsen in it?

I hate money and all the associations with it.  This might be because I have minimal cash flow, ya know.  But for real, I think this is spot on.

And finally, spot on Maya Angelou, spot on.

"I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass."

Go kick some ass creepers.

Enjoy your weekend - ok byeee.