Thursday, October 13, 2011

lost.

I always feel like I'm lost and un-settled.

I'm in a job I don't like, but I'm comfortable in. 

I live in a fantastic location and I love my landlord and landlady but I want to explore the country, see if I'm supposed to fit somewhere else. 

I don't want to just stay in the same area I grew up in, just because I'm scared to explore.

I want to explore, I'm psychologically prepared to do it, but I also know I'd miss my friends here.

But friends are friends no matter where you are in location.

It's like a constant battle in my brain.

The battle erupts after weekends like this past rockstar one.

It makes me realize I don't want to be in the same spot, doing the same thing, year after year.

I want to get out and LIVE, explore, change....all that good stuff.

This morning I sumbled upon this post: Why Feeling Lost is a Gift (And Why Questions are Your Friends).

Now I feel even more okay with my holy shit what in the cripes is going on in my life everyday status.