Friday, October 14, 2011

friday favorites.

I'm attempting to regain some normalcy.

I like the rockstar lifestyle, but I also have to get back to being the everyday me.

Although, if I could live the rockstar way everyday - I would do it, for reals.

Anyways, I'm thrilled it is Friday - even if it was only a 4 day work week.

First up, from National Geographic's Photo of the Day, here is a photo by Matt Eich, of Grevy's Zebra named Elvis at a refuge center in Ohio.

Considering October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month - here is a great link to Survival Diaries: 10 Real Woman who Share their battle with Breast Cancer.  Check it out.

I love Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen, from Full House days on.  They're sooo purty.

I have a history of driving, A LOT.  I think it's because I can't just sit still at my apartment, so I go, go, go....after seeing this article, I want to take all of these Most Iconic Drives.  After I trade in my gas guzzler of course.

Nicole Richie is my style icon.  But she also is inspiring - she's overcome a lot and really settled into being her and I love that.  I think she rocks, she has a solid hubby, and her children are adorbs.

New shopping site obsession: LuLu*s....prepare to spend some serious browsing time.

Please check out this post Nature Lovers by Chanel Bags and Cigarette Drags.  Some serious LOVE from this girl.

I didn't blog about anything regarding Steve Jobs' death immediately after it happened because I wasn't sure what I would want to say.  I stumbled upon this and I think he says things better than I ever could.

Have a lovely weekend all :)